Hard Reset from Flying Wild Hog, that received an honorable mention for IGR’s Best Indie Games of 2011, has received a substantial updated and will be released, appropriately enough as Hard Reset: Extended Edition.
The game drops players into a rich cyberpunk world where cybernetic hordes of enemies must be destroyed with a variety of high-tech weaponry.
Features of Hard Reset: Extended Edition include –
- A fast-paced, “old school” styled FPS
- Experience-based weapons upgrade system
- Five new levels (adding approximate two hours of gameplay to the original game)
- Four new enemies, one new boss character
- Updated graphics engine
- Additional gameplay elements
- New back-story
- Two new levels for survival mode
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind’s greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be. Hard Reset: Extended Edition is an action-packed, single-player shooter for Windows PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, incredible weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset: Extended Edition takes classic FPS gaming and cranks it up to all new levels.
Read our original review of Hard Reset