The PAX 10 have been announced for the 2012 PAX West show in Seattle Washington taking place August 31st through September 2nd.
Each year a group of fifty industry experts select the ten best indie games in regard to gameplay and overall fun-factor. We at IGR are happy to see several titles we have enjoyed and reviewed in the past year make the list.
The Bridge was a particular favorite of ours at last year’s IndieCade 2011 show in Culver City where we saw a beautiful looking demo and also covered PAX 10 selection Johann Sebastian Joust, and Deity and Containment: A Zombie Puzzler were standouts that we covered later in the year.
Without further ado, here are the 2012 PAX 10, linked to their respective games’ official sites:
- Cannon Brawl – DEVELOPER: Turtle Sandbox
- Catch-22 – DEVELOPER: Mango Down!
- Containment: The Zombie Puzzler – DEVELOPER: Bootsnake Games
- Deity – DEVELOPER: DigiPen
- Johann Sebastian Joust – DEVELOPER: Die Gute Fabrik
- Offspring Fling! – DEVELOPER: KPULV
- Puzzlejuice – DEVELOPER: Asher Vollmer
- Splice – DEVELOPER: Cipher Prime Studios
- The Bridge – DEVELOPER: Ty Taylor and Mario Castaneda
- The Swapper – DEVELOPER: Facepalm Games